The purpose of the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce ambassador program is to:
- assist members in fully realizing all benefits of Chamber membership.
- encourage participation in Chamber activities.
- retain members through personal contact.
- maximize the Chamber's retention efforts through personal contact with existing members.
To be an ambassador, you must:
- be an active Chamber member with current dues.
- attend at least two ambassador meetings (2nd Thursday of the month, 9:00 a.m.)
To maintain ambassador status, you must:
- attend 8 monthly meetings per year.
- meet the monthly point requirement of 50 points or 600 points per year.
Thank you to those who serve on our Ambassador Committee!
Dr. Ginny Richerson- Fore Her, Inc. - 2022 Ambassador of the Year
William Blanken - Blanken Management
Brenda Gray- Hilton Garden Inn- Destin / Miramar Beach
Ann Kief- Kief Enterprises
Pastor David Butler- Faith Assembly Christian Church
Allison Smith- Young Living
Stacey Hoffman - SYNC Design
Mike Storey- Mang Law & Title
Sergeant Mark Wendel- Walton County Sheriff’s Office
Keri Carpenter - Beachy Beach Real Estate
Shannah Hanks - Hancock Whitney Bank
Skipper Turk - Emerald Coast Fabrication
Jimmy Dallas- A Superior Air Conditioning Company
James Sater- James Sater State Farm
Angie Resiak - Engel & Völkers 30a Beaches
Dr. Ben Schleeter - Payne Chiropractic and Wellness Center
Gina Stephens - United Way
Robyn Hicks- Community Management Associates, Inc.
Lisa Comeau- SoWal
Joey Boudreaux- The Premier Property Group
Janet Fortier- The Naumann Group Real Estate
John Gautreau- NextGenExitPlanning
Victoria Swinford- Cottage Rental Agency
Jana Miles- All in Credit Union
Spencer Atkinson- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa
Leslie Murry- Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
To apply to become an ambassador, fill out the application below.