The purpose of the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce ambassador program is to:
- assist members in fully realizing all benefits of Chamber membership.
- encourage participation in Chamber activities.
- retain members through personal contact.
- maximize the Chamber's retention efforts through personal contact with existing members.
To be an ambassador, you must:
- be an active Chamber member with current dues.
- attend at least two ambassador meetings (2nd Thursday of the month, 10 a.m.)
To maintain ambassador status, you must:
- attend 8 monthly meetings per year.
- meet monthly point requirement of 50 points or 600 points per year.
For more information about the ambassador program, contact our membership manager Hannah Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to become an ambassador, fill out the application below.